Mitrovica Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mitrovica Forum

Forumi I mitrovicasve

ForumPortaliLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

PC.Security.Tweaker.8.0

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
mitrovicalia

Numri i postimeve : 31
Registration date : 22/07/2008

PC.Security.Tweaker.8.0 Empty
MesazhTitulli: PC.Security.Tweaker.8.0   PC.Security.Tweaker.8.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:17 am

PC.Security.Tweaker.8.0

PC Security Tweaker 8.0

A security tweaking utility that you can use to tweak Windows-based computers
PC Security Tweaker is a security tweaking tool you can use to tweak Windows-based computers. It is compatible with all Windows versions and lets you control which users are allowed to access your PC and the level of access each user may have.

You can choose to tweak access to lots of Control Panel applet functions, including Display, Network, Passwords, Printers, System, Add/Remove Programs, etc. You can enforce users to use separate system profile folders and provide them with their own custom shell folders such as Desktop, Start Menu, Favorites, My Documents.

Additionally, by tweaking, you can: disable selected Start Menu items, lock and protect disk drives in My Computer, disable the DOS and command prompt, interruption boot keys, real DOS mode, Registry editing, taskbar, task manager, and network access, hide desktop icons, and much more.

You can password-protect Windows and restrict users to running specific applications only.

You can password-protect Windows and restrict users to running specific applications only. Security tweaks can be applied universally or just to specific users. This software also lets you tweak Internet Explorer to secure web browsing

Compatibility:

Windows 9x/ME
Windows NT4
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows 2003
Windows Vista

Shqip pak

Eshte Nje Program Qe sherben per Limitimin E Acuntin Ne Pc Apo Edhe Do sene Tjerav ni me Ndal Safe Mode Etc Etc
Me Gjershist ekeni Anglisht Ma Nal!

http://rapidshare.com/files/129440203/PC.Security.Tweaker.8.0.rar
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

PC.Security.Tweaker.8.0
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1