Mitrovica Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mitrovica Forum

Forumi I mitrovicasve

ForumPortaliLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

PopuSoft - Youtube Pick 1.7.3

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
mitrovicalia

Numri i postimeve : 31
Registration date : 22/07/2008

PopuSoft - Youtube Pick 1.7.3 Empty
MesazhTitulli: PopuSoft - Youtube Pick 1.7.3   PopuSoft - Youtube Pick 1.7.3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 am

YoutubePick is an easy-to-use software that helps you download youtube videos and convert them to popular video formats. It can one step to download FLV videos from youtube and convert them to iPod, PSP, AVI, MP4, 3GP, WMV, etc. You will be able to download and save the FLV videos to local disk , as you could convert FLV files on local disk to other video formats.

Key Features:

One step to download youtube video : One step to download flv files from youtube and convert them to popular media formats.

Support popular output formats - 1)Convert youtube video to iPod 2) Convert youtube video to MP4 3) convert youtube video to 3GP Mobile Phone 4)convert youtube video to PSP 5) convert youtube video to AVI,WMV and watch them offline

Multiple download methods - 1)It allows you to drag the video link to "Drag Zone" directly. 2)You can just copy the url to clipboard to pop up a "New Task" window. 3)You can add a new task directly

Multithreaded download - Download multiple videos simultaneously.

Flv Converter - Convert FLV video on local disk to iPod, PSP, MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV ,etc.

Shqip :

Sherben Per Shakrkimin E Videove Prej youtube Si Dhe Konvertimin Ne Disa menyra Si psh Ne mp4 etc etc Me Gjersisht ekeni me nalt English

http://rapidshare.com/files/130226003/youtubepick_1.7.3.1852.rar

Pass: astriti

Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1