Mitrovica Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mitrovica Forum

Forumi I mitrovicasve

ForumPortaliLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

EASUS Partition Manager 1.6.4

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
mitrovicalia

Numri i postimeve : 31
Registration date : 22/07/2008

EASUS Partition Manager 1.6.4 Empty
MesazhTitulli: EASUS Partition Manager 1.6.4   EASUS Partition Manager 1.6.4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:04 am

EASUS Partition Manager 1.6.4

Managing partitions has never been my cup of tea. I always get the impression that it's something difficult and dangerous that I couldn't do by myself – and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like that.

However this impression may change with EASUS Partition Manager, a disk partition management tool with which you can easily create, format and delete partitions in your hard drive at will. The program features a very intuitive, user-friendly interface which makes all these tasks a child's play.

EASUS Partition Manager works with different file types and can handle hard drives of up to 800 GB. But the most outstanding feature is definitely the fact that you can move and resize partitions live, that is, without erasing them or losing any data. Just remember that you'll need Administrative rights in order to be able to use it.

With EASUS Partition Manager you won't be afraid of creating, deleting, formatting, moving and resizing partitions in your hard drive anymore.
Languages:

English
EASUS Partition Manager supports the following formats:
FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS

Shqip:

Sherben per Krijimin E Particioneve si Dhe Fshirjen E Tyre
Etc Etc. Ma Shum Me Nalt English E shpjegume

Donwload

http://rapidshare.com/files/131536368/EASUS_Partition_Manager_1.6.4.rar

Pass:
''astriti''

Kodi: